ETCTA-2021 invites papers related to various fields and Recent Development in Circuit Branches for presentation. The papers and invited talks by eminent practicing engineers are expected to benefit the participants. Papers selected and presented in ETCTA-2021 will have opportunity to be published in proceedings with ISBN and Reputed Journals.
- AI and Machine learning
- Cyber Security and Block-chain Technology
- AR/VR and Computer Vision
- IoT and Cloud computing
- Signal and Image Processing
- Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks
- Embedded Systems and VLSI
- Radar, Satellite Communications and Navigation
- Intelligent and Smart Operation of Power Systems
- Modeling and Design of Power Electronics for Green Energy Technologies
- Soft technologies for electrical engineering
- Advances in electrical power engineering
- Big Data Analytics and Data Science
- Natural Language Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Data Mining and Decision support systems
The scope is not limited to the above tracks, any relevant and emerging areas can be submitted.
- Paper should not exceed 6 (six) A4 Size sheets.
- At least one of the authors must register and attend the conference for presenting the paper.
- Maximum number of authors is 4 (Four) per paper.
- For guidelines on font size, type, margins, and other document related information, please refer to the following link
Publication and Indexing
All accepted papers will be published in ISBN online series and selected papers will be published in the Scopus Indexed Journals.
Guidelines for the Paper Submission
- Experimental investigation with specific conclusions
- Original Contribution, not published earlier
- Case studies of industrial importance
- Simulation studies with practical demonstration/result
- Design of instruments/Systems/Software
Conference e-Souvenir will be brought out during ETCTA-2021 and will include abstracts of all the selected papers.